Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Good book!!!

Damn Island is a good book. I am really enjoying it. It's a little different from what I usually read, but it's damn good. Without going into too much detail these people got stranded on an island after their boat exploded. The people are Andrew (dad), Billie (mom and step-mom), Connie (daughter), Thelma (daughter), Kimberly (daughter), Keith (Kimberly's hubby), and Rupert (Connies bf, and the one who is keeping the journal). Wesley is Thelma's hubby and at the beginning of the book is supposedly dead from the explosion. But we find out that he's alive and on the island. He is also the evil killer. So far he's killed Andrew and Keith. And I have just read that he kidnapped Billie, Connie, and Kimberly. Thelma ran off with him and is now on his side, helping him kill and kidnap people. Pretty much Themla and Keith are crazy. Anyways, it's a pretty good book. Now Rupert is all alone and catching up on the past few days in his journal. The book is supposed to be Rupert's journal. It's good. I'd reccommend it to anyone. I'm on page 269 of 504.

Anyways, I cleaned the kitchen really good today. And man my ab's are sore from those sit-ups yesterday. We also worked out again today. I'm down to 185!! Woo Hoo!!!

Not much happened today. Just read all day. lol... of course. I did do a little bit of school work, about half a chapter which I plan on finishing in the morning. I was going to go to the library and do it, but I didn't have time so I just did it from home. I have to do it in the morning because sometimes Jen comes home after school, and I don't want to do it with her around. And I didn't wake up until almost noon, so I was only able to get an hours worth in before AMC started. I haven't done any school work since January 4th, so it was good to get back into it. I have a few tests that I need to send in, and I need to type up my mid-term. I have them done... just not typed up and ready to mail in... I know... I tend to slack off in that department, but like I said, they're done.

Anyways, as usual the house is quiet, even the cat is done eating and curled up on his blankey. I tucked Paul in right before I started this blog entry. Roseanne is on tv, as usual. It'll be on untill 11:30 and then I'll read until midnight and it's time for Golden Girls... YAY!!! PARTAAAY!!!!

0 comments: