Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day!!!!

Today is Valentines Day!!! Paul got me a GORGEOUS dolphin necklace. It's a gold chain with a three dolphin pendant. The dolphins are in pink gold, white gold, and yellow gold... it's so beautiful!!! I love it!!!!!!! He's also going to get the "Golden Girls" season 4 on DVD... I can't wait for that either. I haven't decided what to get him yet... we're waiting until the 15th (tomorrow) to buy gifts, although he did get me the necklace. I'm definitely going to get him some Jack Daniels. And I can't decide between "The Brady Bunch" or "The X-Files" on DVD... guess I'll figure it out when I get to the store tomorrow. We're going out to dinner tomorrow for our V-Day dinner because he doesn't get paid until them. We're probably going to "Abuelo's" for dinner... although we're not sure yet... We said we'll figure it out tomorrow... it's depends on if we want mexican or italian.. Abuelo's in mexican and Carraba's is italian...

Anyways, we worked out again today. I've lost half a pound.. YAY!!!

I did some more school work today... only 6 chapters left!! I can't wait to be done with it... I should be getting my mid-term back soon. I'm anxious to see how I did...

Not much has been going on... I mentioned earlier in the week that I got an email from Aunt Sharon and we've been emailing each other back and forth... now that she knows thats my way of communication she checks her email more often... Lol... I love it when I get an email from her... I get all excited!!! I miss her... Can't wait to see her in April...

Not much else is going on.. I'm watching "Iron Chef"... I haven't figured out what the secret ingredient is yet... and unfortunatly it's not the American version... but damn that food looks good... Now I'm getting hungry... I think the secret ingredient may be Mushrooms.. YUMMYYYYY!!!!!

Gonna go get a snack!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

0 comments: