Sunday, February 19, 2006

Weekend...

On Friday I did some more school work... the rest of that chapter I was on.

Then I went to Wal-Mart and got a few more things. I had to get a mop because Jen's toilet over flowed onto the floor. There was like an inch of water on her bathroom floor... it was icky.

Friday night Paul and I went looking around for a laptop for me, because we got out refund Friday. We couldn't a laptop within our price range so we're waiting until the 28th when he gets his bonus to get me a laptop. But we did get Jen's birthday present. A 20 inch flat screen TV. That's what she said she wanted... so that's what she got.

We had a busy day on Saturday... very busy. I got some wedding stuff accomplished. We went to Michael's and looked at some stuff... I ordered our cameras, bubbles, rose petals, and napkins. Woo Hoo!!! Slowly getting the to-do list wittled down.

We also went to Somerset Mall and I got some make-up remover from ORIGINS. Then we went to Sephora and I got an eye shadow and BareMinerals. I LOVE IT!! It's amazing!!! I'm wearing it today and it's flawless and takes like 20 seconds to put on!!!

After Somerset we went to Trader Joe's and did our major grocery shopping. Got some really good things.

We came home, watched "The Fog" and then went to Beth's. At Beth's we just sat around talking and hanging out. It was fun though.

It was like 5 degrees last night... BBBBBUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!

Today we went to Fay and Jerry's for lunch, of course. We had spaghetti and meatballs for lunch. It was sooooooooo good. Then we printed up our inner envelopes... That didn't take as long as last week did.... Lol...

Now Paul is watching AMC, and after AMC we're going to make out Valentines Day chocolate covered strawberries. We always make them on V-day, but didn't this year... so we're doing them today... YUMMY!!!!

Also, DH and GA are both new tonight... looking foward to that...

After we make the strawberries we'll probably watch X-Files... I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Since we didn't get a laptop we're thinking about getting a new digital camera... ya know... one that works!!!! I can't wait... it'll be nice...

Anyways, not much else is going on...

0 comments: