Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wedding Crafts...

Okay, I don't think of myself as a crafty person... but a creative person. Well, Sally gave me these styrofoam circles (about 2 inches around) that are sticky on one side (they have paper that pulls off to expose the sticky). So I decided to order rose petals (colors- orchid and raspberry) and glue the rose petals around these styrofoam thingys to make flowers... They are turning our PERFECT!!! Not to mention beautiful. I'm so proud of myself. Paul even like them... Lol.... It's very time comsuming though. I worked for about two hours and have 13 raspberry ones, 13 orchid ones, and 13 mixed ones. We like the mixed the most. Good thing I still have plenty of time. I wonder how many I should make though. I want to make sure I have plenty of rose petals left over to toss on the tables, aisle, etc. Hmmm.... Not sure... I'll have to think about.

Alot of the rose petals are bent, so I'm just setting those aside and thought those would work well for the tables and aisle....

I keep burning myself with the hot glue gun too... Lol... Figures... I touch anything that's hot!!! It was a running joke between Bethany, her mom (La Rae), and me. Her mother thought (and was right) that if she told me not to touch something that was hot I would accidently touch it. However, if she DIDN'T tell me not to touch it I wouldn't touch it... How funny is that?!!?!

Anyways, I didn't do much today. Tomorrow is Jen's 18th birthday. We got her a 20 inch TV. And we're going to go out to dinner tomorrow night too. It should be fun and yummy.

We're going to watch some more "X-Files" in a minute. I've watched all of season 4 "Golden Girls"... bummer!!!

I can't wait to get Paul's bonus next week. I can't wait to get my laptop.... Hehehe!!!

Anyways, not much else going on.

The cat has been sleeping in odd places today. He slept in our laundry hamper for about 4 hours. And now he's laying in the chair in our bedroom... He never does that. He's been there for about 3 hours. What a life... just laying around all day!!! Wouldn't that be nice?!?! Actually, I'd probably go crazy!!!

0 comments: