Thursday, February 09, 2006

9 Chapters Left...

Today I did two chapters of school work because they were really short. I was wrong when I said today's chapter was wrong... it's tomorrows. I only have 9 chapters left though.. YAY!!!

Right now we're watching Primetime Live... It is very interesting and very sad. It's about teenage girls being kidnapped and forced to prostitute. It's so sad and disgusting to think that there are men out there like that. They do some pretty horrific things to these girls.

Anyways, we worked out today. I did 15 minutes on the bike and 10 minutes on the treadmill. It was a good work out.

I'm afraid Precious is sick. He's didn't even want to play today. All he does is sleep... all day. It's not usual for him sleep as much as he has been these past couple of days.

I just went out for a smoke and that grey cat was outback again. We haven't seen him in a while and he has a collar on now. I let him in the building and gave him some food because it's WAY to cold outside for him. It's like 20 degrees. Of course Precious wasn't too happy to see him on our backporch. There was a lot of hissin goin on... Lol.. When I put the cat food on the plate Precious thought I was feeding him and ran into the bedroom where I was getting the food. So I shut the door to lock him in there in case the cat ran into our apartment (which he's been known to do). He didn't run in, but when I fed him he seemed very hungry. I feel sorry for the cat and hate the people to let him outside when it's so cold. Bastards.

Anyways, that's all the excitment that's been goin on around here today.... Very exciting huh... Lol!!!

I forgot to say that my back is really sore today... Way more sore then yesterday. Damn that ice...

0 comments: