Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Wooo Hooo!!! PARTAAAY!!! Yea right!! Paul and I are sitting at home watching the Super Bowl and the Puppy Bowl... Yep you read right. The Puppy Bowl. I'm not kidding. On Animal Planet they're having the Puppy Bowl. It's just a bunch of puppies on a makeshift football field playing. It's cute... They also had a kitty half time. It's cute... I'm just flippig to it ocassionally. We're also enjoying the commercials for the Super Bowl. We just saw the Rolling Stones during half time. It was pretty good, but damn Mick Jagger is old and SKINNY!!!!

We went to Fay and Jerry's today. It was fun as usual, just ate lunch and talked for a few hours. The usual.

The cat is sleeping right now, of course. Lol...

I've got to pick out a new book to read.... Hmmm wonder which one I should read...

I clipped coupons today. Got some good ones. Some even for cat litter and cat food. Lol...

It smells good in here, we have a gel candle lit. Orchid Oasis. MMMM...

I know this is just a lot of random thoughts.... Deal with it... Lol

I'm gonna go some more school work tomorrow. I have to do my Unit 7 Vocabulary before I start another chapter... Hmmm... maybe I'll do that now... MAYBE!!! Lol..

We tried to print out the invitation envelopes today... it worked OKAY. Not the best. We're going to try to do them on Fay and Jerry's printer though. Our printer is kinda crappy and old. It kept pulling the envelopes in crooked.

Well, I think I'll go do that vocabulary I was talkin about... Lol...

0 comments: