Thursday, February 02, 2006

Finished "Island"...

Well, I finished Island today. It was a pretty good book. A little gruesome, but good. Man Wesley was a sicko and got everything he deserved. I especially liked the part where Rupert cut his dick off and made him eat it!!! Kinda made me smile a lil! So tomorrow I'll probably pick out another book to read... Maybe, I dunno...

Anyways, I really didn't do much today, mostly read. I did school work for an hour. On Saturday Paul and I are going to go to the library and I'm going to type up my mid-term, and maybe do some more school work. Paul likes going to the library, as long as he can use his laptop, I don't know what he's going to do while I'm typing up my reports though. He'll be fine

We also went to Davids Bridal to get my alterations done. It only cost 60 bucks. All I'm having done is the straps and a 3 hook bustle. I also noticed in January that my veil was ripped, so I told them about it and they gave me a new one, free of charge. I wasn't going to pay for even if they did want me too... The manager looked a little upset when she saw my veil, because it was a floor piece and aparently they're not supposed to sell floor pieces. So I think Tonya (my sales lady) may get in a little trouble. Plus the veil was totally discolored (Yellow) and the beads were coming off the ends. It wasn't pretty. But I got a totally new one!!! YAY!! It's so pretty, I love it.

Not much has been going on today. Just set around and did school work, read, cleaned a little, etc. The usual day for me.... Boring... Lol...

I have to go to PPH next week and get some more BC.

The cat is snoring right now.. Hehe. We've decided to feed him lunch since his two meals a day didn't seem to be holding him over. So I gave him some dry cat food around 2:30 today. He scarfed it down real quick. Lol. But it didn't stop him from being annoying around 10.. although he didn't seem as bad, but maybe that's because we didn't go into the kitchen.

Man, I'm tired today. So I think I'm done writing for today.

I love you Paul!!!

0 comments: