Monday, February 13, 2006

PH Balance...

I just got back from class, and today's lesson was about health. I started talking about how I have scid reflux really bad and Sally told me to read "The PH Balance Diet". I need to make my body more alkaline. So on the 15th I'm going to get that book and Paul and I are going to eat by that book. Also, no red meat and no pork. So now its strictly chicken, turkey, or veggie. Also, I should lose some weight doing this too, so I'm going to wait before I do the South Beach Diet. I'm looking foward to it. Sally said that I should continue to take my Prilosec for a month after I start the diet before I go off of it.

Another thing I'm going to try to do is stop taking Benadryl. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm really going to try. If I want to be completely healthy I need to stop the Benadryl. Man I hate addictions. I know I should also say I'm going to quit smoking.... well.... When I get pregnant I will....

I got an email from Aunt Sharon today!! YAY!! I was so excited to see it and hear from her.

We got rid of one of the yucky pumpkins today. Lol... FINALLY!!!

I also got Cindy and Hollie's addresses today. I have Sally's already and now I just need Laura's. Laura wasn't there today because Johnathon was sick.

I did some school work today. Finished another chapter... Woo Hoo!!! Almost done!! I can't wait!!!

Right now I'm watching "Roseanne".

Nothing much is going on around here... as usual!!

Jen is going to a Pistons game tomorrow and won't be home until midnight. I told her it was okay, but she forgot to ask Paul... oh well... He'll say yes anyways... not that it matters... as long as she goes to school Wednesday...

Tomorrow is Valentines Day... YAY!! I get season 4 of the "Golden Girls" and the pretty heart bracelet that I want. I'm not going to put in here what I'm getting Paul until I give it to him, because he reads this.... We going to go out to dinner Wednesday to either "Abeulos" or Carrabas". We're waiting until Wednesday becauseV-Day will be too crowded at the restaraunts and Paul doesn't get paid until the 15th...

0 comments: