Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Fall!!

My day started off okay. I woke at 10:30 feeling really tired, but got up anyways, had my coffee and did my school work. Then watched AMC.

At 2:00 I decided to go to the clinic today and get my BC (which I forgot to take outta my purse, I better remember to do that). Anyways, when I was walking out to my car I slipped and fell on the ice. It hurt like hell and I got all wet, but I still went to the clinic (wet and in pain). On my way to the clinic there was ALOT of traffic and I was in the second right lane and nobody would let me over, so I missed my exit. I was so pissed and was screaming at everyone. I had to go all the way to Woodward and turn around and come back to Dequindre. I was not happy, still wet, and in alot of pain. Fortunatly I only set in the clinic for a couple of minutes and they had OLTL on, so it wasn't that bad in there. Then I decided to stop at Kroger. I got a Stouffer's Lasagna, hummus, and pita. We had the lasagna for dinner, because my back is killing me and I didn't want to cook dinner. I just had to put it in the oven. It took like an hour and a half to cook, but it was good. My back still hurts from my fall.

Jen just asked if she could borrow my copy of "Flowers in the Attic" by V.C. Andrews. Of course I let her. It's in pretty bad shape though because it's the original copy from the 1970's. Lol... My mom's original copy. It doesn't have a front cover. Lol... But she wants to read it for English. I think she'll enjoy it.

Anyways, Paul is watching AMC right now. I'm doing my entry early today because LOST is on... and it's new... YAY!! And then at 10:00 INVASION is on... and it's new also... YAY!!!

We didn't work out today because of my pain from the fall... hopefully I'll be better tomorrow so we can work out.

Oh yea, I can't believe I almost forgot. Paul found out today that he's going to get his bonus at the end of February!!! Can't wait. It's SUPPOSED to be BIG (10,000-15,000). That'll definitly help pay for the wedding, and he said that we could get me a laptop. I can't wait to get a new laptop. I don't like not having a laptop during the day.

Still waiting on the income tax return. But that's small in comparison to the bonus! lol...

I read all about FDR today. It was pretty interesting. Tomorrow's chapter looks long though, like 30 pages. I hope I can do it all before AMC starts. I only have 11 chapters left... WOO HOO!!!! I should definitly have it done before the wedding. The final and research project is going to take time though. But I KNOW I can do it!!!

Mom called and told me that Russell had a massive heart attack Tuesday morning, so she didn't get my check in the mail today. The doctors told them that they have to replace 4 or 5 of his arteries because they are sooo blocked. It's horrible. I hope he's going to be okay. I don't really know him that well, but he's nice and I know Momma's close to him. I really do hope he's going to be okay.

Anyways, I'm gonna go see if Jen wants to go smoke with me. It's dark outside and I don't want to go out there by myself, and Paul's watching AMC. But I wanna smoke before LOST starts.. Lol.....

0 comments: