Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today....

Today was a pretty good day. I did some laundry and cleaned... the usual! Lol..

We worked out today. I've gained 3 pounds though. Paul thinks it might be muscle though. I got my South Beach Diet thing today... I ordered the casset, not book. I was sooo pissed when I saw that. I couldn't believe it. We're going to go to the book store this weekend and I'm going to see if I can get it.

I did some more school work today. Chapter 23. I'm finally up to the 1920's and 1930's. I read about the Great Depression and the stock market crash. Pretty interesting. Tomorrow I get to read all about FDR... Woo Hoo!!! Lol... yea right.

I started a new book today... The Face of Deception by Iris Johansen. It's pretty good so far, I'm only 39 pages in. Here's the back of the book:

An Unidentified Skull....
A Trail of Terrifying Secrets....
And a Woman Whose Talented Hands Could Reveal the Shocking Truth....

As a forensic sculptor, Eve Duncan helps identify the dead from their skulls. With her own daughter murdered and her body never found, the job is Eve's way of coming to terms with her personal nightmare. But more terror lies ahead when she accepts work from billionaire John Logan. Beneath her gifted hands a face emerges from the skull he has given her to reconstruct -- a face no one was ever meant to see. Now Eve is trapped in a frightening web of murder and deceit. Powerful enemies are determined to cover up the truth, and they will make certain that truth goes to the grave... even if Eve gets buried with it.

Sounds pretty good to me... I'll let you know...

Well AMC is over... so I'm gonna try to go get me some... hehe!! Wish me luck!!!

0 comments: