Saturday, February 11, 2006

Usual day...

I did the usual today. School work (all about WWII), cleaned, laundry, and cooked dinner. Paul and I didn't go to Beth's tonight, but we're going tomorrow. We went to Blockbuster and rented some movies. We got "The Fog", "In Her Shoes", and some movie with Demi Moore (I can't remember the name it looked good though. We also watched "The Island". It was a good movie about clones... very interesting. Paul just went to bed so I thought I'd do my blog. The cat has been fed and I'm watching "The Golden Girls". It's funny!!! Nothing much is going on today.

We looked at laptops online today... looks like I'm getting a Dell.. I can't wait!!! I want it sooo bad... lol... Paul says we should wait until we get the bonus to get it, but why can't we get it with our tax refund? The tax refund is enough, and we KNOW he's going to get his bonus... I guess I don't understand his thinking, but I would never tell him that... he'd yell at me. He doesn't like it when I don't understand things... Oh well... I still love him.

0 comments: