Sunday, February 12, 2006

Another Kitty...

I feel so bad right now. There is another kitty in our hallway, and people are moving in so the doors are open, so it's like 15 degrees in the hallway. The kitty is very small (Compared to Precious) She doesn't have a lot of fluffy fur like Precious does, and has NO fat at all. I gave the kitty some dry food and wrapped him up in a towel and a sweatshirt. Right now the kitties sitting under the stairs wrapped up in the towel and shirt. All you can see is its ear sticking out. I feel so bad for it. If Precious wasn't so damn mean, I'd let the kitty come in for the night and take it to a shelter tomorrow, but Precious is so mean. I just feel soo bad for that poor kitty. Some people are so cruel. The kitty is very friendly, so he obviously belongs to someone, how can people let their kitties go outside when it's 10 degrees out there? I hate people like that. If the cats there tomorrow I'm thinking about calling the Humane Society. It's just so cruel to do that to animals, they're so helpless and need us to take care of them, and some people just don't get that.

We didn't go to Beth's last night because Beth and Mike went to a sex toy party at Yolanda's. We watched a few movies this weekend. We watched "Half Light" with Demi Moore, it was pretty good. And then we watched "In Her Shoes". I loved that movie. I want to get that movie (hint, hint to Paul... Lol).

We went to Fay and Jerry's today. We had Taco's for lunch... Man they were good. We also printed out our invitation envelopes. I am so happy with the way they turned out. They're so perfect. It took Paul and Jerry like 3 hours to figure out how to do it though. But they are perfect. I think they look better then if we would have hired a calligrapher... which we don't have the money for.

Still no email from Aunt Sharon.

Aunt Shirley called me today to find out what color of blue I want on my garter, and to find out what color flowers to put on it. I told her I wanted a darker, bright, vibrant blue. I know that doesn't make much sense, but she understood what I meant. It should be perfect.

Right now I'm watching "Extreme Home Makeover" on ABC. It's good, but it always is. DH and GA is on later. GA is the second part to last week. Last weeks eppy was sooo damn good. It was about "Code Black" which is "BOMB". There is a patient with and explosive in his chest, but it hasn't exploded yet, so it's "hot". Then Meredith puts her hand in his chest to hold it in place, so it doesn't move and then explode. So now Meredith is holding the bomb, Dr. McDreamy is operating on the Nazi's husband because he has a brain injury from a car wreck while trying to get the hospital because the Nazi is in labor. This week should be VERY good, I'm actually lookin foward to GA more then DH. I don't even remember where we left off on DH.

Anyways, nothing much else is going on. I'm just sitting here feel very badly about that poor kitty in the hallway. I just feel so horribly for it....

0 comments: