Sunday, February 12, 2006

Me...

Time started : 11:16 p.m.

First Name: Amanda

Single or Taken: Taken

Sex: Female

Birthday: January 21

Siblings: 1 half brother

Eye color: brown/hazel

Shoe size: 7

height: 5'

Innie or Outie: innie

What are you wearing right now: My jammies. Blue shirt with blue pants

Where do you live: Harrison Twp, MI

Vacation spot: Arkansas

Can you make a dollar in change right now: Maybe in pennies... Lol
-------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships
-------------------------------------------------------------

Who is your closest friend: Paul and Beth

Do you have a BF or GF?: I guess you could call him that. I'm engaged.

Did you send this to your crush?: No crushes, except Paul

Best place to go for a date: Dinne

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorites...
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Favorite place to get pants: hmmm... DEB, Fashion Bug, Wal-Mart... I know I'm cheap! lol

Color: purple

Number(s): 9 and 13

Animal: dolphins

Drink: Coke

Sport(s): Is sex a sport!?!

Fast-Food Place: Subway

Month: April

Movie: The Lion King, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, In her Shoes, Green Mile

Juice: Grape

Finger: Ring

Breakfast: I don't usually eat breakfast, but I like begals, cereal, toast, eggs, etc.

Favorite cartoon character(s): Simba, Nala, Papa Smurf, Wilma, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
--------------------------------------------------------------

Given anyone a bath: No.

Smoked: Yes

Bungee: Hell no, and I don't plan on it either!!!

Made yourself throw-up: No

Gone skinny dipping: Yes.

Eaten a dog: umm.. nooo

Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Yes, when I was 5. I was playing on my swing set and it was frozen so I decided to lick it. And instead on screaming for my mom, I pulled my tongue off... Guess they're right when they say you have to learn the hard way!!!

Loved someone so much it made you cry?: Yes

Broken a bone: No

Played truth or dare: Yes

Been in a physical fight: Yes

Been in a police car: No

Been on a plane: Yes

Come close to dying: No

been in a sauna: Yes

been in a hot tub: Yes

swam in the ocean: Yes

Fallen asleep in school: Yes.

Ran away?: No. Unless you count moving to MI to be with Paul, but my mom new and let me.

Broken someone's heart: Yes, sorry Zach.

Cried when someone died: Yes

Cried in school: Yes

Fell off your chair: Yes. Lol

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes

Saved AIM conversations: Yes.

Saved e-mails: Yes

Fallen for one of your best friends?: Yes, Paul was my best friend before I fell in love with him.

Used someone: Yes, my dad...

Been cheated on?: Not that I know of... Lol...

----------------------------------------------------------------
What is...
----------------------------------------------------------------.

Your good luck charm: Engagment Ring

Best song you ever heard: Shook me All Night Long - AC/DC

Stupidest thing you have ever done: Ran my leg over while driving the 4-wheeler... don't ask!!!

What's your room like: Dolphin as everywhere, even on our blanket.

Last thing you said: "I love you"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is beside you: A bottle of water on the floor.

Last thing u ate: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

What kind of shampoo do you use?: Herbal Essence

Best thing that has happened to you this year: I turned 21!!!

Worst thing that has happened to you this year: Paul's family found out my age.

----------------------------------------
have you had....
----------------------------------------

chicken pox: Yes.

Sore Throat: Yes.

Stitches: Nope

Broken nose: No

Believe in love at first sight: I believe in love with no sight. I fell in love with Paul before I ever saw him.

Like picnics: Yes.

Like school: It's okay.

What schools have you gone to: tons of different elementay schools. I went to London Elementary from 2nd grade to 4th grade. Then Upper Elementary 5th Grade. Then Russellville Middle School 6th and 7th grade. Then Gardner Junior High School 8th to 8th grade. Then Russellville High School 10th grade. Then James Madison High School 11th and 12th.

Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000. dollars: No.

Who was the last person that called you: Aunt Shirley

Who was the last person you slow danced with: Paul

What makes you laugh the most?: Paul, "Golden Girls", "The Nanny"

WHO makes you laugh the most?: Paul

What makes you smile?: Seeing Paul when he gets home from work.

-----------------------------------------------------
Who is the last person
-----------------------------------------------------

You yelled at: Paul

Who broke your heart: my dad.

Who told you they loved you: Paul

Who is your loudest friend?: Beth Ann (after she's been drinking)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Do you/Are You:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like filling these out: Sure, they're interesting, and I learn things about myself... lol...

do you where contacts : No

Do you like yourself: I do now, for the most part.

Do you get along with your family: Which side?!?! My mom's side, yes. My dad's side... some of them.

obsessive: Very. About everything. I'm a perfectionist, and right now I'm obsessed with my wedding.

Compulsive: Sometimes

Anorexic: No

Suicidal: No

--------------------------------------------------------------
Final questions
--------------------------------------------------------------

How many people are you sending this to: No one.

What are you listening to right now?: The Cosby Show

what did you do today: Went to Fay and Jerry's for lunch. Printed out our wedding invitaiton envelopes, watched Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

Hate someone in your family: Hate is such a strong word. I STRONGLY dislike some people in my family.

Gotten any awards: Yes, for All-State Band

What car do you wish to have: As long as it gets me from point A to point B... I'm fine... but a BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus SC430 (I miss ya babe!!!) wouldn't be bad!!!

Where do you want to get married?: Arkansas!!!

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: My teeth

Good driver: Yes

Good Singer: No

Have a lava lamp: No

How many remote controls are in your house: That work? 4. Counting the ones that we don't know go to what and don't work... probably about 10. Lol

Are you double jointed: My arms and fingers.

What do you dream about: Snakes... UGH!! I am terrified of them and my nightmares about them don't help. Lately I've been dreaming about wedding woes... ugh...

Last time you showered: Yesterday

Last time you took a bath: Tuesday

The last movie you saw at the theatres: Guess Who...

Scary or happy movies: Scary!

Chocolate or white: Both!!!!

root or dr pepper: Root Beer

Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Jell-O

Skiing or Boarding: Ugh... neither...

fall or winter: Both!!

Silver or Gold: Silver

Diamond or pearl: Both.

Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset

Sprite or 7up: Sprite

Orange juice or apple juice: Orange Juice

cats or dogs: Cats

Coffee or tea: Coffee

Phone or in person: Phone

Are you Oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Youngest

Indoor or outdoor: Outdoor...

End Time: 11:43

0 comments: