Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wedding Weekend....

We had a wedding related weekend for the most part... But let me start off with what we did on Friday...

On Friday I went shopping. I got Paul 5 shirts and I got a pair of jeans and 5 shirts. I went to Fashion Bug, Old Navy, and JC Penny's. I went to JC Penny's to get Paul some work pants, but I couldn't find his size. I wound up getting me a few shirts, him a few shirts, and my wedding night lingerie (but I have to return that because it's too big!!!). So I'm going back tomorrow to get him a bigger size pants, I couldn't find pants for him because his waist is so small (29) and it' hard to find. But he said he could wear a 30, so I'll go look for that. Plus I have to get me a new coat tomorrow. My coat won't zip up anymore... so it gets VERY cold for me!!!

We ordered our cake topper (not sure if I mentioned that in Thursday's entry).

On Friday night we went to Circuit City and bought a digital camera. I love it. It's so easy to use. All together it was around $280. The camera was $179 and the 1 gb memory card was $80. Plus we bought a little bag for it ($13). It's so small and cute. And works great.

Then Friday night we went to Beth's and I helped her clean Cierra's room!!! Her room was disgusting. It was nothing but trash.... trash all over the floor, tissues (used), empty bottles, bugs... it was gross. We cleaned it up really good. About 2 hours work.

On Saturday we had Jen's birthday dinner. Fay, Jerry, Beth, Mike, and Shana came. We had southwest chicken wraps... yummy!!!

After Jen's dinner we went to buy Paul a suit for the wedding. We found a REALLY nice one from Burlington Coat Factory. Plus it was only $150. We also got him some nice shoes for like 40 bucks. And a cute purple tie for $8.

Saturday night Paul and I went out on a "date"!! We went to the movies, saw "Firewall" with Harrison Ford. It was a good movie... very interesting concept. Then we went to Applebee's for drink.

Today we went to Fay and Jerry's for lunch. We had yummy sandwiches. And just talked. When we left there went to Wal-Mart so I could look at wedding bands (didn't find anything), but we bought "X-Files" season 2.

When we got home got we ordered our wedding bands online. I got a gorgeous silver one with heart inlay. Paul got a pretty one too, but it's plain.

Right now Paul is watching Friday's AMC, and I'm eating the southwest chicken leftovers.... yummy!!!!

0 comments: