Thursday, February 16, 2006

Short and Sweet...

I have a head ache and am tired, so this blog is going to very short and straight to the point.

I did half a chapter of school work today.

Cleaned the kitchen.

Watched AMC.

Went to Kroger.

Paul and I worked out again... 25 minutes. I did 10 on the bike, 10 on the treadmill, and 5 more on the bike. Then did weights.

We had salad for dinner...

I took a nice hot shower.

Watched "Golden Girls" at 6:00.

We watched the first episode of "X-Files"... It's amazing I love that show...

Then after Paul watched AMC at 8:00 we watched 2 more episodes of "X-Files". It's a very good show... very paranormal... very interesting. This is the first time I've ever really seen an episode all the way through.

It's been raining all day. Right now it's raining VERY hard... we're getting a pond out back. It's supposed to get cold tomorrow though... with like the high of 23. It just thundered and lighteninged (sp?).... I'm scared... I hate thunder storms... they're scary... I just tucked Paul in so I'm up alone...

I'm watching "Roseanne" and then going to watch "Golden Girls" at 11:30... my season 4 I got for V-day... YAY!!!!

I'm eating a Slim Fast cooke dough bar thingy... very yummy!!!

0 comments: