Saturday, February 04, 2006

Winter Blast...

We went to Winter Blast in downtown Detroit last night. It was fun. There were TONS of people down there though. The weather cooperated, so that was good. It was about 40 degrees and didn't rain or snow. It wasn't that bad. The worse part was that everything (Food, drinks, etc.) was soooo damn expensive. Lol... We went with Beth, Mike, Yolanda, Dasia, Eddie, Kelly, Joe, Lj, and that other kid (I can't remember his name). It sucked having 3 kids with us though. They slowed us down ALOT. Plus Mike's family doesn't get in any hurry anyways. It was fun though, we got to look at alot of booths and in some Superbowl stores. I wish I would have gotten that hat though. I'm still kicking myself over that one. We also ate a little bit of food... not much because it was soooo expensive.

Anyways, yesterday I did some more school work, and cleaned as usual.

Today I did two tests and typed up and mailed in my mid-term. Feels good to have that mailed out. I got 100% on one of my tests and 91% on the other. Not bad if I do say so myself. Lol... Felt good to get it done. My next test is only 2 chapters long, so I should have it done by next Friday. I'm hoping to have American History done before the wedding... I know I can do it!!! I know I can, I know I can, I know I can!!! I'm finally up to 1918 Lol... Last Unit was a little about WW1. I am actually enjoying American History better then I did English III... which surprised the hell outta me. My attitude towards history was always "They're dead, leave them alone" lol... But it's pretty interesting, plus the text book is written really well... It's like reading a novel... which if you know me... I LOVE!!!

We just watched "Flight Plan". That was a DAMN good movie. I usually have the movies figured out about 30 minutes in, but not this one. I knew it was a conspiracy, just didn't know who was in on it. I was thinking it was the flight attendant with the pony tail (I was right) and the captain (I was wrong). It was the flight marshall. Shocker there... lol...It was good though. We're going to watch "The Cave" at 9:00 after Forensic Files goes off...

It's snowing right now. I don't know how much we're supposed to get, or if it's going to stick. It's sticking a little to the grass right now, but not much, looks more slushy then anything.

Not much more has been going on today, so I'm gonna go.

I love you Paul!!!

0 comments: