Monday, February 20, 2006

Golden Girls...

I'm watching "Golden Girls" right now. The episode is "Love Me Tender". It's about Dorothy having a blind date and Blanche taking part in the "be a pal" program where she mentors young girls... Dorothy is totally sexually attracted to this short weird guy names Eddie. It's her blind date....


I had class tonight. We have a new girl in the group. Her name is Michelle and she's Hollies day care helper. She seems nice and very smart... she's knowledgable about eveything...

I got Laura's address.

I went to Wal-Mart today and returned my jeans and the pillow case. I got a new purse and new pillow cases. I love my new purse.

Not much has happened today.

I did see AIRFORCE ONE today... it was cool. I saw it coming in for a landing at Selfridge. It was blue and white, and they had cops all over the place. M59 was closed at I94. I had to go all the way up to 23 mile, and come back to M59 on Gratiot... pain in the ass...

The cat is using the litter box. I can hear him scratching around in his litter.

0 comments: