Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Freaking Out!!!

Our wedding is in 64 days and I'm freaking out. I feel like theres so much left to be done. We haven't even ordered rings yet!!!! Paul doesn't have a suit yet. There's just so much left to get done and I'm freaking out. This is the first time I've freaked out about the wedding and I'm not liking it very much. I feel like I'm going to cry.... There's so much left to be done.

We have to order flowers. (we'll do on the 28th - bonus comes)

I need to start tanning. (when bonus comes)

Paul needs to get his suit. (when bonus comes)

Mom hasn't rented the chairs or tables yet.

I have to get reception clothes. (bonus)

We have to order rings. (bonus)

Mail our invitations. (next week)

Need to make favors (bonus)

I have to make my plane and hotel reservations. (bonus)

Okay... those are things that need to be done... So here are things that are done... it's shorter the the to-do list...

I have a dress....

I have shoes....

I have undergarments....

I ordered rose petals....

I ordered bubbles....

I ordered cameras....

I ordered napkins....

I think thats it. So much left to do. Just feeling a tad bit overwhelmed right now... It'll go away... I hope!!!!

On a happier note, we found out how much Paul's bonus is going to be (8,5) and we're getting it on the 28th.

We worked out today. And watched "X-Files"....

Anyways, I'm still freaking out, so I'm going to go make some lists!!

0 comments: