Friday, December 21, 2007

WE'RE TAKING PEBBLES!!!!

YAY!!! We are taking Pebbles with us tomorrow!!! I am so happy about this. I always wanted to take her but Paul really didn't want to.

I was doing okay with having to drop her off at Beths today because I was so busy. But when Beth called and told us to remember to bring her cage I lost it. I just couldn't do it. I told Beth that we haven't crated Pebbles in about 3 months and have had no problems with her. Beth just wouldn't listen. She said that she didn't want Pebbles peeing and pooping in her house and that they wanted to crate her on Christmas Eve. I said okay and we hung up... I just started bawling. I couldn't do it.

I cried for about 15 minutes before Paul finally said we could take her with us. He said that I was going to miserably miss her the whole trip and that would make him miserable and in the end we wouldn't enjoy ourselves. So we might as well take her with us... He's so sweet and knows me so well!!! lol

So Paul called Beth back and told her that we wouldn't be bringing her over and we were taking her to AR with us.

It's been such a busy day. But we are all set to leave in the morning. We just have a few lil things to do like set the heat to 67, set the water heater to vacation setting, pack Pebbles' bed water dish food dish... Not too bad!!

I am so pooped though. my feet hurt too. I did way too much today. But I guess it's okay since I'll be sitting in a car for the next two days!!! lol I should definitly sleep well tonight.

Well, we're going to watch todays AMC and then go to bed.

My next post will be from AR!!! woo hoo!!!

xoxoxox

Mandy

0 comments: