Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dr. Wayne Dyer

So on Monday night I went to yoga at Sallys. We had a blast and relaxed for a few hours. Love those girls!! Cindy was there as well. I haven't seen her in over a year. It was great to see her. She said she's going to try to come back to our Monday meetings, I hope she does. I really enjoyed having her there and have missed her presence for the past year or so.

Laura got me the next book we are doing. It's a Wayne Dyer book. I'm so excited about this book. It's called Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao. I've read the prefact and the first verse and am practicing the first verse adamently. It's making such a huge difference.

I was so stuck there for a while on my self improvement and this has given me a new light. I've stopped "wanting" things and started "allowing" things into my life (the first verse). I've stopped wanting money for the baby and am working on allowing wealth into my life. I've also stopped wanting a big pregnant belly and am working on allowing it to happen... I swear I woke up this morning bigger then I was yesterday!!!

It's making a big difference just letting things happen. And it takes the pressure off as well. It's great. I'm truly enjoying it.

Sincerly,

The self-loving Amanda!!

0 comments: