Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm done procrastinating....

Well, I'm done procrastinating!

I called and made two appointments to interview pediatricians. We have an interview with Salvatore Ventimiglia on January 17th at 6 p.m. And an interview with Shirlee Kuhl on January 22nd at 4:15 p.m. So on top of the interview we already have with Shirley McManus on January 11th at 1 p.m. we have 3 interviews for pediatricians... Yay!! Two of those pediatricians are DO's!!! Those are the only two pediatric D.O.'s in the area and I've got an interview with both of them!!! Yippee!!! lol

I cleaned out the fish tank... It was so nasty that I had to vaccum the gravel 3 times!!! Ewwww... It hasn't even been that long since it's been vaccumed. I don't know what's wrong... I hope I didn't kill any of the fish, because I had to vaccum, fill it back up, vaccum, fill it back up, vaccum, and then fill it up for good. They were all looking a lil peaked when I got done. But they look fine now and are swimming around. Of course I put some Stress Coat in there and they all rolled around in it for a few minutes... It's so cute when they do that. lol... But the fish tank is definitly clean now.

Pebbles is also scheduled for her grooming on Thursday at 11. And after I drop her off I'll go get the oil changed. I called and found out that I don't need an appointment for the oil change. Yippee! LOL

I loaded and ran the dishwasher as well....

And then when I got done with all that I went outside and played (shoveled) in the snow!! I love it!!! It was so much fun... Of course Paul is going to kill me for shoveling the sidewalk, but I just couldn't help it... It's so much fun!! lol... I was only out there for about 15 minutes, and stopped for breaks every few shovels, so I think I'm okay... Coopers moving around a lil right now, but he's fine...

So now all I have to do is shower... Woo hoo!! Which I am about to do right now... I might even find all of our luggage, bring it upstairs and clean it off later. Depends on how I feel after the shower.

January is going to be a busy month!!! I'm just looking at my calendar and it's crazy!!

I'm trying to find a time for us to go get Jacob and spend a weekend with him and give him his Christmas and Birthday gifts. It's just so crazy though. I was thinking about going to get him on Friday Jan 4th after my midwife appointment. I dunno though, because we'll have just gotten back from AR the day before and I'll still be unpacking and doing laundry and stuff... Ugh... Plus I kinda want Paul to start painting the nursery that weekend... I know he won't be happy when I bring this up, but he knows that when we get back we're painting the nursery... Don't think he knows I mean the day after we get back!!! lol

The next weekend Jan 11-13 we have to interview a Ped and Jenny (doula) is coming over on the 12th. We could always go pick him up after the interview on Jan 11. And he could just be here when Jenny is here. I don't see that being much of a problem. Hmmm...

Other then that the first FREE weekend we have is Jan 18-20. Do we want to wait that long before we see him after Christmas? I mean he won't know when Christmas is... He'll only be 1. But still... How long do we want to wait... We haven't seen him since October 7... So it'll be 3 months since we've seen him.

I'll have to talk to Paul about this...

Well, I'm gonna go take a shower... That's gonna feel good!! lol... YAY!!

Talk more later!!!

xoxoxo

Mandy

0 comments: