Wednesday, December 05, 2007

25 WEEKS 3 DAYS

I had a midwife appointment today... YAY!! Got to hear the babies heart beat again. I love that. It's great. Plus the baby always kicks the thing and it's great. We hear this loud thump and everything. She said Cooper was the most active baby she's seen in a while... That made me happy! lol..

She said I'm measuring perfectly and baby is doing great. I asked if I was gonna get another ultrasound and of course she said not unless something is wrong. And as of now everything is going perfectly.

Pauls drinking a beer right now, and I want a sip soooo bad!!! lol... Of course I won't. But I wanna!!!

I asked the midwife about driving to AR in a couple weeks, and she said that would be fine. As long as I drank tons of water and stopped to walk around every hour. She said the drinking of the water would remind us to stop every hour cause I'll have to pee! lol... So that shouldn't be a problem. I just feel better knowing that she okayed us taking the trip.

I asked about my itchy nipples and she said to start using lanolin. I have a free sample that I got from Babies R Us. So when I got home I thought I'd give it a try. I opened it and it's this REALLY thick yellowy brownish waxy looking stuff... Really gross looking... I thought "Oh god no". But decided to try it cause my nipples were just killing and I know scratching them is not good. So I put a little on my finger and was like "gross" but rubbed in on and it felt sooo good!! lol... I didn't think it was going to absorb into my skin, but it did after a minute or so... and man it feels good!!! I am totally recommending this to anyone with itchy nipples! lol...

I also asked about my discharge and horrible vaginal itching. Of course she said "well lets take a look" which is not what I wanted to hear... Ugh... I hate having internals now, they are so uncomfy. But she did what she needed to do and said I have a yeast infection. So she gave me a couple prescriptions. One for the yeast infection, I guess it's like Monistat 7. And the other is for the itching, Nystatin, I think is what it's called. I have to do the Monistat thing for 7 nights, and I can use the Nystatin twice a day for itching. It's gonna be so icky, but it'll feel great to not have the itching down there. So no sex for 7 days.... Not that sex went well last time we attempted it...

So on Sunday we tried to have sex for the first time in 3 weeks and found it to be extremely difficult with the expanding belly! Lol... I don't think we've ever laughed so hard. We laughed for about 45 minutes. It was so difficult to find a position that was comfortable. Of course Paul couldn't be on top cause my belly felt crushed. And when I was on top it was pretty uncomfy, I guess cause my cervix is more tender and we can't go as deep. In the end we both got what we wanted, but it wasn't easy to get there... LOL!!! It was pretty comical. We tried all sorts of positions, some where quite funny, and some just flat out didn't work. lol... Very interesting.

So here is my 24 week picture.



We've decided to not take Pebbles to AR with us. Which makes me really sad. But I know it's for the best. Aunt Capri doesn't want Pebbles in the house, and said that Pebbles could stay in the garage. I think it's way to cold for Pebbles to be in the garage for a week. Plus it'll be akward having her in the hotel with us. What if we want to run out to eat or go to the store? We don't want to leave her there by herself, so we would drive all the way to Mommas, back to town, and then back out to pick up Pebbles for the night. It'll be too much. So we're going to leave her with Beth... This makes me very sad though, having to be away from her for so long. :( But it'll be for the best.

As far as Mister goes, we're going to get an automatic feeder and set that for him. And ask the neighbor lady to come by and check on him everyday, maybe give him some wet cat food if she wants. Just spend a little time with him... he likes attention.

I feel so sad leaving my babies for 12 days. It makes me sad... But it's for the best. And I know they will both be very well taken care of, so that's not a problem. I'm just going to have issues leaving Pebbles at Beth's and leaving Mister... It's so sad!

I have an ortho appointment tomorrow. They are going to put rubber bands in going from the top to the bottom to try to close a gap... ugh... i'm not looking foward to that. It's going to be such a pain in the ass to deal with something else in my mouth. Seems like they've done so much to me over the past 8 months... wow I can't believe I've had braces for 8 months. Doesn't seem like it's that long.

Well, I'm gonna go find me something to snack on. I'm always hungry!!! Seems like all i do is eat!! lol... But that's fine... I'm slowly (very slowly) gaining weight. I've gained a total of 9 lbs. and that's counting the 4 that I lost right after I found out I was pregnant. So it's really only been 5 lbs... Lol... If that makes any sense...

xoxoxo

Amanda!!


0 comments: