Friday, December 14, 2007

26 wks 5 days

So I went to Babies R Us today!! Woo hoo!! I swear I could live in that store... LOOOOOOVVE IT!

I got one package of 96 Pampers Swaddlers diapers, one package of 420 Pamper Sensitive wipes and the closet organizer... And this one was clean!!! That last one I bought had stains on it so it had to go back, but this ones spick-n-span lol...



Isn't it pretty?!!? lol... That's the old one tho, but the new one looks the same!! I'll have to get new pictures.

And I also got a couple outfits for Jacob for Christmas... I had a total brain freeze while I was trying to pick out Jacobs outfits.

Thank goodness I called Paul. I called him and said "I'm getting some outfits for Jacob for Christmas but I don't know what size. Should I get 24 or 36 months?"

Paul paused for a second and said "He's only 12 months" lol...

Well that answered that question. So I got 18 month clothes. I figured he may be a little big (He was the last time we saw him) and if not he can grow into them.

The baby moved up today. I felt the kicks a little below my ribs instead of even with my belly button... Its such a different sensation and feels so cool lol. I still feel the kicks around my belly button, but sometimes feel it a lil below my ribs... So amazing!!

After Paul got home we went to PetCo, Ulta, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Meijers...

My back is hurting tonight cause I did so much standing and walking today.

We're supposed to get a ton of snow tomorrow... but they've been saying that for 3 weeks now and we've gotten NOTHING. However, we're right on the border of 4-8 inches and 6-12 inches, so I have to believe we'll get SOMETHING... We better damnit! I've been waiting for snow since April!! lol... I wanna take Pebbles out to play in it! And possibly build a snowman!!! I love the snow!!!

Well, I'm gonna go... Paul's pacing and I'm sure he'll say he's ready for bed any minute... lol..

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: