Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Getting ready to pack....

So I'm going to start packing soon. Woo hoo!!!

Yesterday was a pretty busy day.

I went to Lenox library to get some books, of course they only had two of the books that I wanted. And she said that with the Holidays it could take up to two weeks for them to arrive if they ordered them, but that three of the books I want were at the Romeo library.

So I figured I would make a big circle... I went to Old Navy at 23/Gratiot. Then the Old Navy at Hall/Schoenherr, then Bath and Body Works at 26/Van Dyke. And the library was at 30/Van Dyke!! So not bad!! Then I just came back down to 26 and cut across 26 to Gratiot till I was home... One big circle!!!

I bought my Christmas gifts from Paul... Yep I bought my own Christmas gifts Lol... Nicole said that Old Navy was having a 40% off sale on all maternity clothes, so I told Paul that I would spend $50 on clothes and that could be his Christmas gift to me. So I rerturned a pair of pants and got $35 so I could now spend $85 on maternity clothes. I ended up spending $79!! Sweet!! I'm good! lol... I got a new pair of jeans, which I love, a sweater, a zip up fleece soft cozy sweater, and two long sleeve shirts. Not too shabby!!! lol... I had to go to two differnt Old Navys but that was okay.

After I shopped at the Old Navys I went to Bath and Body Works because Paul told me he was out of cologne. And I wanted to make sure he had some... I love the way it smells!!!

Then up to Romeo Library I headed... I got the books I wanted and then came home. It was such a productive day yesterday! lol

Here's a list of all the books I'm taking on our road trip with us... It should be enough right?! lol

Here's the pleasure reads-
Sleeping with the Enemy - by Kay Hooper (I'm actually in the middle of reading this one)
Angels and Demons - By Dan Brown
The Tenth Circle - By Jodi Picoult
Stalemate - By Iris Johansen

Here's the educational reads -
Gentle Birth Choices (in the middle of this one too)
What to Expect the First Year
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Vaccinations
Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parents Guide
Naturally Healthy Babies and Children
The Womaly Art of Breastfeeding
Change Your Thoughts - Change Your life

That should be enough right?! lol Think I'm overdoing it? I mean it's going to be about an 18 hour drive one way!!! So that's approximately 36 hours!! In a car!!! lol... And then I'll have time to read at the hotel at night... So we'll see... I may not get around to reading them all, but I like to have options!!!

I didn't sleep so well last night... In the end I got 9 hours of sleep, but it took me 14 hours to get that!!! Crazy huh! lol...

Not much going on here today... Just going to start packing, do some laundry (wanna wash all my new clothes!!), check the mail to see if my dad's card came yet... If the card came then it's off to Babies R Us!!! Woo Hoo!! lol...

I'm off like a prom dress!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: