Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

This is the first time I've sat down since I got up at 9 this morning... it's been such a busy day. Cleaning the house, doin all the laundry... I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom and now no one is allowed in there!!! Don't dirty any dishes or make any messes!!! I actually yelled at Paul when he fixed a bowl of cereal LOL!! It's hormonal... I apologized and then he washed his bowl and spoon LOL...

We're going to eat an early dinner at Applebees in a bit and Pauls gotta return his dads saw and wants a hair cut.

I don't wanna leave Pebbles too long since this is the last day we'll be with her for a while. She's already had 2 panic attacks today!! I feel horrible when that happens. She knows something is going on, just isn't sure what.... They sense so much!

So I'll just go to dinner and have him drop me back off at home while he does all his other stuff... there's still stuff that needs to get done around here anyway. And I can spend some time with Ms. Pebbles.

I'm having a hard time packing pebbles though. I know it's cause I don't want to leave her, but it's so hard. I've been packing one thing at a time and then doing something else, then pack something else of hers... Its just hard.

I plan on calling everday and having Beth put me on speaker phone so I Pebbles can hear my voice!!! I swear if we had an answering machine I would call home sometimes while I'm running errands just to tell her I miss her!!! lol

We'll probably leave to drop Pebbles off around 6 or so... Awww only 3.5 more hours with her!!! That makes me so sad. But I'm actually doing somewhat okay with that today. I know its for the best. And since I've been so busy today I haven't really had too much time to think about it. It's going to be hard after we drop her off and come back home without her... That's going to be the rough part, being home wihtout my Pebbley Poo!!!

We are completely packed... even our tooth brushes!! lol... I didn't pack Pauls deoderant yet though cause he'll need that for tomorrow. And we have spare toothbrushes to use tonight and tomorrow.

Well, looks like the floors are dry so I better get back to work!!! Paul's in the shower now and then we'll go to Applebees..... Yummy chicken fajita roll up!!!

Well, off I go!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: