Sunday, December 16, 2007

27 weeks... Let it snow!!!

So I'm in the third trimester!!! Yay!!! The final stretch. It seems like so long ago that we found out I was pregnant, but at the same time it seems like it was yesterday lol... Weird how that happens...

Its so amazing to think that our baby started off as microscopic cells and is now over 2 lbs!!! Awesome! It's not a peanut anymore!!!

It started snowing last night around 7 o'clock and snowed until 2 o'clock today!!! We got about 9 inches! It's great. Pebbles was so funny. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to all the snow, and she didn't like it at all. First of all, Paul had to shovel out a little spot for her to potty. And she didn't move from that spot. lol... She tried to look over the snow and couldn't see anything so she just wanted to go back in. When Paul shoveled most of the driveway I took her back out and she still didn't like it. I was even trying (pretending) to take her for a walk and she wanted no part of it. She did her business and ran back to the door. She ain't dumb!!! I guess it was a little too cold for her with all the wind and everything, even though she had her coat on.

Of course we knew the storm was coming, so we went to Fay and Jerry's yesterday instead of today. Since this was the last time we would see them before Christmas they wanted us to open our gifts yesterday. So we did. We got some baby stuff off our registry from them. We knew that's what we would get, since we told them we only wanted stuff from our registry this year. We got our Soothing Seas Aquarium with remote, our Patchwor Pooh diaper stacker (to which Paul goes "What's that?" lol), the Patchwork Pooh blankey, Patchwork Pooh crib sheet, Patchwork Pooh pillow, and another lights and sound maker. It's great!!! I got everything all organized in the nursery today.

I made Paul "help" me do this. lol And of course he just stood there with his arms folded and said "well what do want me to do"... Nothing really, I just wanted him in there with me. So he kinda just stood there and watched me do everything. It was nice having him there. Even though he didn't do anything. lol

After Paul shoveled and I unburied our cars we came in and took a nice relaxing warm bubble bath together. It was nice.

Well, my daddy just called so I'm gonna go talk to him. Will write more later!!!

xoxoxo

Mandy

EDIT - I just got off the phone with my daddy. He said that we should be getting our Christmas card from him soon. Which means MONEY!!! lol... Which then mean BABIES R US!!! lol... Paul and I already decided that whatever money we get for Christmas will be used for the baby. Usually my daddy sends us a couple hundred for Christmas, so I'm thinking we may just get the nursery crib set. It's about $200. I figure that'll be good. But I'll have to look thro my list. I can either get one big thing, or tons of little things... but either way we're still spending the same amount of money... So do I want tons of little stuff, or one big thing?!? I like buying little things cause it always makes it seem like you've gotten more, instead of just ONE item! lol.. I'm weird like that. We'll see. I don't wanna get my hopes up though, but he usually send a couple hundred, so that's what we're hoping for!! I'll be searching the mail box everday...

Okay, off to find food! lol

Mandy

0 comments: