Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm Procrastinating!!! lol

So I'm procrastinating today... Something I hate!!! Procrastination is one of my biggest pet peeves, but mostly when Paul does it... Because he does it with everything!

So what am I procrastinating? Hmmmm Lets see. Here's my to do list today -

- Make interviews with Pediatricians
- Clean out fish tank
- Schedule Pebbles' grooming
- Call to find out if I need an appointment for an oil change and 23 point check
- Clean the kitchen
- Take a shower lol

So yea, I'm procrastinating... Which is crazy cause most of those things can be handled over the phone lol.

I just had a snack... peanut butter, apple, and hershey kisses!! Yummy! lol... And atleast I'm getting protein from the peanut butter. Yep, that's how I rationalize! lol

I slept okay I guess. I was trying to go to bed around 930 with Paul because I was so tired. But I couldn't sleep, so by 1015 I got up and checked my email, and then read until midnight. At midnight tried to go back to bed. But Pebbles decided she had to go outside... So I bundled up and outside we went. She peed and poopied a lil. Then back to bed... About the time I got all snuggly warm again she decided she needed to go again. So back outside... She just wanted to be outside lol. So I stayed out there with her for about 5 minutes. She just ran around. Then we went back inside. By this time it was almost 1230. LOL!!! I finally fell asleep around 1. I wanted to be up by 10 today, but that didn't happen... Well let me rephrase, I woke up at 10 and then laid in bed until 1130. I didn't really sleep, but I just couldn't get myself up.

Okay, I've run out of stuff to write about, so I guess I have to go start on my to do list... I'll start with making the phone calls, then segway into the fish tank, kitchen, and then shower... LOL!!! UGH!!

hmmmm wonder if Pebbles needs to go outside?!?! LOL!!

0 comments: