Monday, December 17, 2007

Road Trip Reading Material - Vaccinations

So I've started my reasarch on not vaccinating Cooper. I am definitly leaning towards not doing it. It's just so icky.

I've been looking for books that I can read. I also want to make sure I have books to read on the drive to AR. But so far this is what I've got -

What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Childrens Vaccinations - by Stephanie Cave

Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parents Guide: How to Make a Safe, Sensible Decision About the Risks, Benefits, and Alternatives - by Aviva Jill Romm

Naturally Healthy Babies and Children: A Common Sense Guide to Herbal Remedies, Nutrition, and Healthy - by Aviva Jill Romm

How to Raise a Healthy Child... In Spite of Your Doctor - by Robert Mendelsohn

And I'm also gonna get

The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by Le Leche League International

So I'm off to the library tomorrow to get all these books. I'm hoping to get most of them. I checked online and they are all available in libraries in the area. But I don't know how long it takes for the books to get to my library after I order them from another library. If it's going to take longer the Friday obviously I can't do it. There's only one of these books that are at the library right up the street from my house. I think theres another of the books at a library that isn't too far, but the other libraries are far away. So hopefully I'll be able to get a couple of them....

I also ordered Eat, Pray, Love last Thursday from the library and that should be in soon.

I just wanna make sure I have tons of books to read for the trip lol... I'm also gonna get Stalemate by Iris Johansen... Hey they can't all be educational books!!! lol.. Gotta have something for pleasure. Altho I do enjoy reading about stuff that is concerning my pregnancy or the baby.

Also Nicole called me and told me that Old Navy is having a huge 40%-50% off sale on all their maternity clothes. So I told Paul that I would go to Old Navy tomorrow and get some more clothes, and that could be his Christmas gift to me. At 40%-50% off I should be able to get tons of stuff for $50. Looking foward to that.

Lets see.... what else....

I talked to Paul about when he wants to get Jacob. We decided to get him on January 11th after the interview with the Ped. And the weekend we get back from AR Paul agreed to pain the nursery!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait till it's all done!

Here's my 27 weeks picture!! I'm so excited about being in the 3rd trimester... It's the final stretch. The last phase till we meet our lil baby!!! It's so exciting!! But stressful too because it makes me realize how much more we have to do to prepare for the baby. I've calmed down a little on that front though. Now that I have my lists and know when I will get certain things I'm not as stressed about not having all the stuff we need for the baby... As long as nothing changes from my list I'll be fine! lol..

Geeeeez, I'm getting big!! I am getting that big belly I've been allowing to come. And it's totally comming!! I just wanted to have the pregnant belly for when I saw my family this week... Wow!!

I can't believe we're going to be in AR in just a few days. Christmas is a week from tomorrow... CRRRAAAZZZZYYYYYY lol

Well I'm off I guess... Nothing more to write...

xoxoxo

Amanda


0 comments: