Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dad's Christmas Present

So I got my Daddy's card in the mail today... And I was right!! He sent money. Not as much as usual, but it's great. He sent a hundred instead of two... I was a little disappointed at first because this meant that we won't be getting the crib set, but I'm over that. I think I've decided that we'll get the wall art, 2 valances, and the hamper!!! How does that sound?! All we'll have to pay out of our pocket is like 12 bucks!!! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! lol..

Of course I could change my mind on what to get when we get to the store, and it depends on what the store has and what kind of shape the stuff is in.

Paul is on his way home from work and I'm trying to talk him into going to Babies R Us tonight, but I don't know if he'll want to. Well, I know he won't WANT to but I don't know if I can get him to go tonight. He said he wants to wait until tomorrow, but I have the oil change and Pebbles grooming tomorrow... I guess we could go tomorrow night... The money's just gonna burn a hole in my pocket till I get baby stuff though!!! I wanna go tonight!!! It'll get me outta the house...

But we should wait until tomorrow. I still have a little bit of packing to do, and I can get that done tonight if we don't go. I dunno... I can get it done before Paul gets home!!! And then we can still go to Babies R Us!!! Lol...

We'll see I guess. I hate having money, knowing what I'm going to spend it on, and having to wait!!!

I keep thinking we should use half on the baby and the other half for a nice romantic dinner, but we'll have nice dinners when we're in AR and we really need to spend the money on baby stuff.

And then I worry that if I buy too much stuff off our registry that people won't have enough choices... but there's a lot of stuff on our registry... Plus I'm not really having a baby shower, so I dunno... Most people have already said that they are going to wait until after the baby is born to get something, that way they can get gender centered gifts.

Well, I'm going to go finish up our packing and after Paul gets home I'll beg REALLLLY hard for him to take me to Babies R Us. lol.... I know, I'll bribe him with Starbucks. "If you take me to Babies R Us we can go to Starbucks"... Think it'll work?!!? I do!! I know my hubby and he'll go anywhere as long as Starbucks is involved!!! lol

Gotta love him!! And I do!!

Mandy!

0 comments: