Friday, March 03, 2006

Worn out...

I didn't do a post yesterday because I was so tired, and I still am.

I worked yesterday morning and this morning. And I have to be at work tonight at 7:30.

We picked up my dress yesterday. The alterations are all done. It's perfect.

We went to Applebee's for dinner. I had shrimp. Paul had a chicken thing. Very healthy.

I did some shopping today. I went to Wal-Mart. Got some cat food, storage boxes, etc.

Then I went to Fashion Bug, got two sweaters for $15. They're nice.

I got a new pair of shoes from Payless. I love them!!!

And I got some necklaces from DEB. They're really cute. I also tried on a dress for the reception. It was nice, but I want to get Paul's oppinion on it before I buy it. It was only $40.

I also went to Bath and Body Works. I got some antibacterial lotion for work, and two antibacterial soaps for the house.

Man I'm tired. I've been doing some school work while at work. Lol... that sounded weird. I only have one test left and then the final. Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to be done with American History. But I think literature is next. Ugh!!!

I've been reading the PH Balance book alot. It's very interesting and I'm enjoying reading it.

Anyways, I'm gonna chill a little before I have to go to work. Less then 2 hours.

0 comments: