Sunday, March 26, 2006

One month to go...

We had a pretty laid back weekend. On Friday we stayed home and watched the rest of "Posiedon Adventure". It was good. Very interesting.

Then on Saturday we looked at houses. There were two nasty ass ones. But the one at 25 and Romeo was really nice. We have a meeting with Leon tomorrow to find out what we could qualify for. I still like those condos at 21 and 94 though.

We watched "Derailed" last night. That was a very good movie.

Then today we went to Fay and Jerry's. Shay's bday is today and Jerry's is tomorrow, so we took everyone out to dinner at Brann's. It was good.

I forgot to take my pill last night. But I took it as soon as I remembered today.

Not much else is going on.

Today is March 26... so one month until the wedding... woo hoo!!!

0 comments: