Friday, March 10, 2006

Wedding stuff....

This wedding stuff is really coming along. I bought a new scrap book from JoAnns yesterday for the planning scrap book. So now I have a planning scrap book and a wedding scrap book. I also bought some more frames yesterday. I bought a big one ( i believe its 12x12) for our invitation. It looks really good in it. I have a nice wedding page background. I'm going to go to Michael's and buy a couple more of the background pages though. I like them alot and want more on hand!! I also bought some more favor holders, just to play it safe.

I'm going to CVS today and going to print out alot of the planning pictures so I can start my planning scrapbook. I can't wait.

I worked yesterday. She said that next week I can work Tuesday morning, all day Wednesday, and Thursday morning. I'm so excited. I still can't believe I got a job. It literally fell right into my lap. Lol!!!

Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower and then head to Michael's OR JoAnns, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Kroger. TTYL!!!

0 comments: