Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mental Argument...

Paul and I had what we call a "mental argument" last night. I had class last night, and that was good. On my way home Jen called to ask if she could stay at Erics because she had late arrival. I told her to call her dad. I was already upset because she asked. Of course, Paul said yes. And that just seemed to upset me even more. I don't know why it upsets me when she stays out on school nights, it just does. So when I got home Paul and I weren't talking. I was proud of myself for not argueing with him, but he could tell I was upset, and in turn I could tell he was upset. We called that a mental argument. Lol... Of course, we did start talking before he went to bed and everything was fine. Jen has another late arrival on Thursday, so on Wednesday night she'll prolly want to stay at Erics. I don't think I'll be upset because I'm prepared for it now.

Not much else is going on. I did some school work today. I haven't done any in a while because Aiden was taking short naps, but he's taking longer naps now, so I can do some of it while he's sleeping.

Today is our 5 year anniversary of being bf and gf. I got him "XFiles" season 3 and a card. He's getting me "King Kong". I can't wait to see that movie. I heard it was good, but long.

Paul also wants to work out today, but I don't. I'm kinda sad today, don't know why, just am. I know we should work out, I just don't feel like it.

I don't remember if I put in here that I picked out my reception dress. I ordered it off line. Its cute and hopefully fits. If it doesn't fit then I'll take it to Evette at Burlington and have her take it in.

It's been 4 1/2 weeks since we made love. I hope we can tonight...

0 comments: