Thursday, March 16, 2006

Scrapbooking...

I've been doing alot of scrapbooking lately. I've even bought a bunch of supplies. I bought some cute papers for back drops, some nice markers to write with, some more stamps, ink, and I borrowed some of those funky scissors from Fay. But I think I may just buy my own... Not sure yet. I"ve enjoying doing the scrapbooking. It's relaxing.

I had a bad day yesterday. I was sooo tired and grumpy. I returned one of the crock pots, but forgot to use the gift card from it when I did my shopping... so we still have the gift card. Then I dropped the fabric softner outside and it spilled all over the place. We have less then half a bottle left. Then we couldn't get the damn filter off the faucet to install the new and I got VERY frustrated, started screaming and yelling, I think I threw the wrench in the sink (don't really remember) I know I stormed into the bedroom and started crying. Then when that was over I couldn't get the camera to work with new batteries, so we took it back to Circuit City and they said that we just couldn't use rechargeable batteries, so we just bought the brand that they used and it works fine. Then we went to Applebee's for dinner. I had a WW chicken thing. It was good.

Today was a long day too. Aiden was VERY crabby today. When I got off work I went to Michael's and spent like 100 bucks. I got some scrapbooking stuff, a signature mat and frame, and a frame for Jen's gorgeous painting of balley slippers.

I'm going to use the crock pot tomorrow for the first time. I'm kinda excited. I'm going to make Chicken Cacciatori (Sp?). I'm looking foward to it. I'll just throw everything in the pot in the morning and it's done by the time we're ready to eat... sounds good to me... Lol... no hassle meals... works for me!!!

I also went tanning today. I bought a month membership. It was $40. I'm going to start tanning everyday (except weekends) so I can be nice and tanning by the wedding. I want to look really tan in my dress. Lol...

I finished up Precious' collage. And hung it up. It looks good. I love it. It's so cute.

Oh, in place of the second crock pot I got a veggie steamer. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks pretty cool. I'm sure we'll use it this weekend.

We haven't worked out any this week. I've been so tired, and in bad moods, that I haven't felt like it. I really hope we can work out tomorrow since we're not going to Beth's tomorrow night because she doesn't get back from Cali until 10 PM. So I'm going to try to get Paul to help me finish up the favors (that's also something I bought from Michael's today). I had to buy some more wax and wicks. Got 'em.

Anyways, We're watching AMC and then we'll probably watch X-Files.

I started a new book a few days ago. Kay Hoopers "Hunting Fear" I'm not far in, but it seems pretty good.

Well, I'm gonna go. I'm tired. I love Paul!!

0 comments: