Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Invitations Mailed!!!

49 days until our wedding!! Woo Hoo!!!

And on Monday Paul mailed out our invitations!!! YAY!!! I can't wait to get our first response back. Jen said that her and Eric got theirs in the mail yesterday. So locally they're arriving quickly. I expect my Saturday to have a couple of responses back. Mostly from Fay and Beth. Lol....

We're really getting alot of stuff done. It's amazing how quickly the time flies though. I remember when we set a date on October 29,2005 is seemed like April was sooo far away. And now it's only a month away. Lol... Amazing!!!

We're almost done assembling the favors. We'll finish them up tonight. And then this weekend we'll fill them with wax. I think they'll turn out really well. I just have to figure out what I'm going to melt the wax in though. I have until Saturday to figure that out. Lol...

I've been making some more of those flower things. They're turning out sooo good. I also bought a "W" from Michaels' and painted it lavendar and then outlined it with pink glitter glue. It looks sooo good. I love it. I want to get some more letter and make the words "DREAM" and "LOVE" and maybe some others. I would like to hang the"DREAM" above the bed.

I also bought some floating candle holders yesterday. And some flowers for my bouquet. And some cute pink basket thingys to put the silverware, plates, and napkins in. They're so cute.

Anyways, enough wedding stuff.

I didn't do much Monday. Cleaned... that was about it.

I worked on Tuesday. I had to take Aiden to Jesse's work and pick her up and take them to his Dr.'s appointment. So now I have the dock for a car seat in my car. And I also have a house key to their condo. So tomorrow I can just let myself in.

We also worked out yesterday. ... blah...

I haven't been feeling too well today. I think I might have gotten too much sleep. I went to bed at like 10:20 and got out of bed around 9. I was feelin kinda funny all day. Plus, I didn't take a Benadryl last night. YAY!! I'm proud of myself. I was feeling dizzy while taking a shower. I just feel funny... I hope I'm not coming down with something.

I ordered for a few books last week. So far I've gotten "Hunting Fear" Kay Hooper. And "Countdown" by Iris Johansen. I read a few pages from "Hunting Fear" while we were working out yesterday. It seems like a really good book. But I have to finish "The Face of Deception" by Iris Johansen before I read another book. I hate reading two books at the same time.

Anyways, not much else is going on. We're going to have frozen pasta in a roasted red pepper cream sauce for dinner tonight. Hope its good.

Oh yea, I wrote up our ceremony today. I like the way it sounds. Hopefully Paul does too.

0 comments: