Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lazy Sunday...

We haven't done much today. When we got up (around 10) I started putting the favors together. I found out that it was harder then I initially thought, so I needed Paul's help. Then we showered and went to Fay and Jerry's for lunch. We were there for a few hours, put gas in the car, and came home. We've only been home for about 20 minutes. I gave the cat his lunch, put the clothes away, and am now sitting!!!

Paul is doing our state taxes right now.

After he's done with that I want to put some more favors together.

I got new shoes on Friday. They're really cute... but have to be broken in. So my feet are a little sore. I wore them all day yesterday. Today they weren't as bad.

Anyways, not much else is going on. Just a lazy Sunday afternoon. Lol...

0 comments: