Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend Update...

Friday I worked and then went tanning. On Friday night we watched "North Country" because we didn't go to Beth's cause she didn't get in till around 10. We just kinda chilled Friday night. We also made the favors. I need to get a little more wax because we have 2 1/2 candles left to make. Lol... That sucks...

On Saturday we went to the used book store... didn't get anything though. Then we went to Wal-Mart. We wanted to get a little table/shelf thing for the dining room so we can store the George Foreman, Steamer, and Crock Put, but we didn't find anything we liked, so ended up getting a new DVD player instead. Then we went to look at houses. We just drove through some neighborhoods around 24 Mile and wrote down some phone numbers to call on houses that were for sale. And then we went to Trader Joes and then to Beth's. At Beth's we watched "Walk the Line". It was good.

I woke up with a sore throat yesterday morning. Yesterday it was on my left side, and today it's on my right side. I think it may just be my sinuses draining into my throat because I'm a little stuffy but I don't have any other symptoms. I just hope I'm better for work on Tuesday. I would hate to work with a sore throat.

It's almost time for us to start getting ready for Fay and Jerry's. I hope the lunch there is easy for me to eat. When I'm eating or drinking my throat doesn't hurt though.

I also did some scrapbooking. I'm pleased with the way my scrapbook is turning out.

Anyways, I better go get ready to leave. That was my weekend. Lol... YAY!

0 comments: