Sunday, March 12, 2006

2 Crock pots and a Vaccum...

Today was an interesting day. Fay and Jerry gave us our wedding presents. I apparently registered for 2 crock pots, and Fay got them both for us. Lol.. without realizing she did of course. So now we have to return on. We're going to get a steamer. She also got us the vaccum we wanted. However, when we got it home we saw that the vaccum was used, and then noticed that it wasn't even a Bissel. It was an Eureka in a Bissel box. Someone bought a very nice Bissel, put their Eureka in it and returned it. And the stupid people at Wal-Mart didn't check to see if their return was legit. So now we have to return the damn vaccum also. Paul's going to do that tomorrow on his way home from work tomorrow.

I emailed my granny some wedding ideas, and she took everything very literal. There was a table with votive candles and hot chili peppers around it. I wanted to do the votives, but rose petals. And she said she didn't like the chili peppers. Lol.. Stuff like that. So now I have to reply to email and explain EVERYTHING out to her. lol.. figures...

We did some of the favors on Friday. Made the purple candles. They turned out sooo nice. And smell really good.

We found a kitty boarding house for Precious while we're getting married. I was so upset about locking him in a cage for 10 days. Still am a little. But the ladies there seem really nice, and I think he'll be okay.

I get to work alot this week. I have to be at work at 915 in the morning. And then on tuesday 730 to 6 pm. And Wednesday 7 to 12. And thursday 730 to 1230.

I've been doing some scrapbooking lately. I'm enjoying it.

Anyways, We're watching Desperate Housewives and then Grey's Anatomy.

I've also been playing Sea World Tycoon most of the weekend and am enjoying!!!

0 comments: