Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another day...



These are the rose petal flowers that I made last week. I think they turned out nice!!!

Today was just another day. Not much happened. I woke up around 9:30. Did some laundry, school work, dishes, downloaded some songs, etc. When Paul got home we worked out. I'm back down to 186. Lost 2 pounds. Yay!!! We didn't do much. Watched an "X-Files".

I just ordered for 4 books from amazon.com I ordered Kay Hoopers "Hunting Fear" and "Chill of Fear". And Iris Johansen's "Countdown" and "On the Run". Can't wait to get them.

I read some more of my PH Balance book. It's very interesting.

Paul's watching AMC right now. LOST is on tonight... and is new... YAY!!! Can't wait for LOST.

Well, Like I said, not much happened today.

I go to work tomorrow. I'm going to take my school work and PH Balance. Get some more school work done.

Oh yea. I can't believe I forgot. Our rings came today. They are PERFECT!! Well, not in size, but they look perfect. I love the way mine looks. And Paul's is nice too. He likes it, so that's all that matters. We'll go to Gibralter this weekend and get them sized. We also have to get them engraved.

I took some pictures of our wedding stuff today. They turned out good.

0 comments: