Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Work...

I worked all day today. It was a pretty good day. Aiden wasn't too crabby.

We got our new vaccum yesterday. And I was so excited. When Paul got home with it we put it together and I vaccumed. It's one of those bagless things where you can see all the crap it picks up in the bucket thingy. I couldn't believe how much crap it pulled up from our floor. It was full. I vaccumed last week... I guess our old vaccum wasn't that good. But this new one is... Lol.. I love it!!

I have to get up early tomorrow because I have to be at work at 6. I'm going to do our shopping tomorrow. Wal-Mart and Kroger. I'm also going to return the crock pot from Wal-Mart.

Not much else is going on.... I'm tired lol... it was a long day. Like 11 hours at work...

We're going to watch and Xfiles and then I'm going to bed... Lol!!!

0 comments: