Monday, April 14, 2008

No more Pampers...

Cooper slept from 1130 last night until 445 this morning... And he's been up ever since!!! YIKES!! I am so not a morning person.... He actually just fell back asleep, it's almost 10 a.m.!! UGH! He's been trying to go back to sleep since about 630 but he won't let himself, he keeps waking himself up grunting and wimpering... poor guy. I know he's tired, I know I'm tired... LOL
No more Pampers diapers for us, which is a shame because we really liked the Pampers swaddlers a lot. But I keep seeing all these commercials on TV for vaccinations and Pampers. Apparently for every package of Pampers you buy the company donates a vaccination or something like that... I don't think so!! There is no way I'm supporting immunizations. So we're switching to Huggies... We have some Huggies and like them as well.

I'm going to start using diapers.com to order our diapers. It's free shipping if you spend more then $50 and the diapers are cheaper. Any way we can save money works for me!!!

I just won the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy on Ebay for $8 plus $8 shipping, so $16 !! It sells at BRU for $20, so I saved 4 bucks!! Yippeee!! I also put in a bid on a cute newborn size outfit... it has a whale on it, of course! It's so cute.

Cooper has officially outgrown his premie clothes and is wearing newborn clothes. They are still a little big on him, but not too bad. The premie clothes are definitely small on him, he can't stretch out in them anymore! LOL He go long!!! I can't wait to go to the pediatrician next Monday to see how big he has gotten... I can see him growing literally right before my eyes, its wonderful!

I had yet another plugged milk duct yesterday and last night. I think I got it out this morning though. Altho I can see another one there... It's just so frustrating, but you know that already, I've been griping about plugged milk ducts and for 4 weeks now.... so painful.

I want to go to Old Navy today and return some clothes. Hopefully I'll feel like it. I feel so tired right now. I should try to nap while he's sleeping. I want to carry him upstairs and put him in his crib so I can nap in bed (not on the couch) but I'm afraid to move him!!! I'm afraid I'll wake him up...

Well, I'm gonna try to put him in his crib and catch a few ZZZZ's myself...

Wish me luck!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: