Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy 2 year Anniversary!!!

Today is our two year anniversay. Two years ago at this time (7:40 central) we were at our wonderful BBQ reception drinking beer with our friends and family and piggin out on hot dogs and hamburgers... Yummy!!!

Today we cleaned out the garage, cleaned the kitchen, played with Cooper, and had a fight.... Go figure!

Long story short... as short as can be anyways... Paul paid for Jen's State Boards ($150) without telling me.

We were originally going to pay for her Boards until she ran up her phone bill ($350), we decided after this that we wouldn't pay for her Boards, and this culminated in her being told to move out.

A couple of weeks ago Jen called and said that she needed a credit card to pay for the State Boards. So Paul said that we would put it on our card, she would give us the money, and we'd pay it back to the card... No biggie right... Something in my gut was telling me this was a bad idea, and I tried to talk about it with Paul but he got upset, like he always does when I disagree on anything that has to do with Jen.

So she came over, Paul put it on his card, and she gave us a check... Paul has never cashed the check.

I asked him today if he cashed it and he said Yes, so I believed him... like any wife would! Then I find the check on the floor where he usually puts his laptop bag, which means the check fell out of his bag... Which means the check was never cashed, deposited, etc.

I asked him why the check was there and he said he didn't know he had cashed it... He said that she must have written us two, which I knew wasn't true because I was sitting there when she wrote the check. I kept calling him out on it and he kept insisting that he had deposited it. So I got online to look for the deposit in our checking out... Of course there wasn't one!

So again I called him out. He then said that he didn't deposit the check but paid it straight to the credit card when he went to the bank... Hmmm, I wasn't aware that you could do that! This definitely didn't sound right to me and I kept asking if he had done that why there was still a check there... He kept saying that she must have given us two by mistake. Then went out to water the lawn.

No remember, we have just learned that our mortgage is going up 800 bucks. We can't even afford to go out to dinner on our anniversary, so I'm in the kitchen cooking alphabet soup for our anniversay dinner... How romantic!

When he came back in I kinda dropped it for a lil bit because Cooper was fussing and gave him some soup to eat. I went back in the kitchen to finish my soup and to eat, but Coop kept fussing and when I went to get him Paul got him before I did. (Our soups are still sitting on the table, that is if the cat hasn't eaten them)

Paul took Coop to the loft ont he 3rd floor and I stayed downstairs for a lil bit, but after a while I went up there as well. I knew that he was lieing to me, straight to my face and I wanted the truth.

So I asked him why he didn't just tell me that he was planning on paying for her Boards and that he had done it. He said that he was afraid of me and didn't want to argue about it!! HELLO!! I would think talking to me before hand would have been better then lieing and me finding out afterwards. He went on to tell me that he had paid for the Boards for her. That he told her when they wen't out to dinner he wouldn't deposit the check until she was ready to pay for the phone.

I am so pissed at him right now. We can't afford to go out to dinner on our anniversary, we can't afford a play center for our baby, but he thinks we can afford to pay $150 for Jens Boards... I never use more the $10 bucks without talking to him about it first, and he's always done the same. I feel betrayed right now... I knew something was up when he came back from dinner with her a couple of weeks ago, but didn't want to start anything... Damnit.

So now we can't deposit the check because I'm sure it will bounce. You know she's already used the $150 because she thinks he wasn't going to deposit it. And now we are stuck paying for her boards. If he calls her and tells her that we need the money now she won't have it, and she'll know that I'm the reason we're making her pay... I'm going make him call her and have her bring us CASH. We need the money.

Happy Fucking Anniversary!

0 comments: