Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Aunt Flow... UGH!

I started my period today. I was in total shock, I really didn't think it would happen so soon with breastfeeding. It's only been 5 weeks since I had Cooper and not even 2 weeks since I stopped red lochia, and was still having the mucusy lochia on Sunday! It just came as a total surprise lol... I wonder how my periods are going to be... When I was on the pill they were 1 day, before I started taking the pill they lasted 5 days... hopefully it'll be a happy medium with 3 days maybe!! Wishful thinking, I know. Lol.

Cooper has been sleeping almost allll day today... I hope that doesn't mean he'll be up all night. Yikes. He's been sleeping since about 11 (it's now 4) why can't he sleep that long at night!??! He doesn't do this everyday, this is the longest he's slept during the day in a few weeks. I keep thinking he's going to wake up because he's hungry, but nothing yet. He woke up a little around 1, had a bottle and fell right back to sleep.


Pebbles had to go to the vet today and get her rabies shot... Poor thing... I hate giving her any vaccines, but state law requires it. UGH.... So that's all done until 2011.

Time to figure out what to feed Paul for dinner... Bye!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: