Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I want my mommy!!!

My mom is leaving today. She wasn't supposed to leave until Saturday, April 5th but Andy (her boyfriend) had a heart attack Sunday night so we got her the first flight home. Unfortunately that wasn't until today (Tuesday, April 1st). So she's been wondering around here totally worried about Andy. Andy is supposed to be having heart surgery soon... a 5 bypass. She can't wait to get home, and I want her to be there with him as well... but I'm not ready for her to leave!

What if I can't do it all myself?! It's been great having her here to help with the feeding while I was pumping, or diaper changes when I was busy, laundry, dishes, cooking, etc. Now I'm afraid I can't do it all myself!! In the mornings I would bring Coop downstairs, pump, and then go back to bed...Mom would watch Cooper for a couple hours... I can't do that anymore! I'm just so afraid that I won't be able to do it all myself. I know I can, at least eventually I'll get it all figured out...

Really I won't be doing it ALL by myself, Paul is still here... but he only gets up with me in the middle of the night on the weekends. And can only take care of Coop in the mornings on the weekends. He said he would take care of the laundry, dinner, etc... But I feel funny putting all those chores on him.

Paul is taking today off to take Mom to the airport... while he's gone we may go see Janelle and Benjamin... Not sure though.

I think he said he was taking Friday, Monday, and a couple days off next week as well... Just to help me out a little. But he can't keep taking days off work! lol.. I just can't wait for Cooper to start sleeping through the night. Jen slept through the night after 4 weeks, so did Jacob. I'm just hoping and praying Cooper does the same thing!

Last night wasn't so bad. He went to be around 8 and we went to bed around 9 and slept until almost 2!!! He slept for 6 hours!! Now if we could only get those 6 hours bettwen 10-4 and not 8-2! And then he slept from like 230 until 6!! So not too bad... He's getting a little better at it.

I also want to start trying to put him in the his crib in the nursery for naps. Get him used to that a little, because once he starts sleeping through the night in the crib he's going!!!

But anyways, I am going to miss her... She just left. Paul is taking her to the airport... It's so quiet here with just Coop and I. Coop is sitting in his boppy so peaceful. He's not asleep, just kinda chillin there.

Well, I'm gonna get off here... Nothing left to say! Just sad that Momma's gone.

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: