Thursday, January 31, 2008

Are you sleeping?!?! I'm not!!! UGH!!!

Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques,
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines
Ding ding dong, ding ding dong.


Are you sleeping, are you sleeping?
Brother John, Brother John?
Morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing
Ding ding dong, ding ding dong.

Apparently I was not meant to sleep tonight (last night - whatever).

I've been awake since 10 Wednesday morning. It is now 5:48 Thursday morning.

I actually went to bed at about 2:30 and thought I was going to be able to sleep, but apparently not. Finally at 5:15 I got up with Paul because I was so hungry. I've now eaten two granola bars and am going back to bed in about 10 minutes to try to get some sleep...

The baby has been moving around SOOOO much. It's crazy. And I feel this really uncomfortable pressure on my pelvic bone and bladder... Could the baby be dropping? Seems a little early to drop, I mean I'm not quite 34 weeks... Well, I guess not... I feel like I may have to poop, maybe that's it... But I've already pooped today and that didn't releive any pressure... UGGGGHHHH!!!!

I'm just so frustrated that I can't sleep. I'm so tired. And now I'm afraid that I will sleep all day today and won't sleep again Thursday night.

We're supposed to get a huge snow storm Thursday night and all day Friday, so I have to call the MidWife and reschedule my appointment Friday till some time Monday because I'm not driving that far in the bad snow storm...

UGGGGGHHHHH I'm just soooo tired.... Why can't I sleep?!?! I don't get it... And what's with this weird pressure and baby moving sooooo much?!?! UGH!!!!

Lullaby and good night HOPEFULLLLLY!!!!

0 comments: