Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pebbles ate my Jammies/Baby Movement

So on Monday night I decided to go to Wal-Mart after Paul went to bed so I wouldn't have to deal with the crowds. So I get to home from Wal-Mart around 11:45 and go to put on my jammies. I grab my jammies off the bed, where I had lay them so I could easily get them in the dark without disturbing Paul, and head to the bathroom to put them on... Of course Pebbles followed me to the bathroom. She's eyeing me suspiciously as I put on my jammies but I kinda ignore her. As I put on my pajama bottoms I realize something is wrong... PEBBLES ATE THE WHOLE CROTCH OUTTA MY JAMMIE BOTTOMRS!!! lol...

So today I headed off to Kohls to get new jammies. lol

First off I woke up feeling pretty darn good. Jumped outta bed around 10:30 and headed straight to the shower. After the shower I ate a big bowl of Cocoa Krispies and then started having stomach cramps. I layed down on the couch for a while and it eventually passed. Then I took Pebbles for a short walk down the street. It had been so long since she'd gone for a walk and she loved it. I was still feeling okay so I headed off to Kohls to get new jammies. While I was in Kohls I started feeling crappy again.. Ugh... But I still had to go to PetCo to get Pebbles' treats, and then to Walgreens to get our holiday pictures.

Finally I made it home around 1:00 and was still feeling crappy. So I layed down on the couch for a bit and watched tv. Then I ate.

I feel somewhat okay, but I just feel funny... Not really sick, but not great either. Just icky kinda. It's weird... I really hope I'm not coming down with anything. The last thing I want is to be sick while 30-31 weeks pregnant. Plus we are getting Jacob for the weekend and if I'm sick we won't be able to. Ugh... So we'll see tomorrow... I feel okay, just not great...

I just took down the Christmas tree... Kinda late I know, but we didn't even get home until Jan 3rd. And on the 4th I had my dr.s apt. and on the 5th-6th we painted the nursery. Monday (7th) Paul had his eye appointment and I had the ortho appointment. Yesterday I just kinda relaxed, didn't even get outta my jammies. And today I wasn't feeling well. But I figured I'd get it down after Paul went to bed, and I did. I had him bring all my Christmas tubs up from the basement tonight so I can get everything put away tonight and tomorrow. It's going to look so empty with everything down... it always does after Christmas. But I can get our family pictures put back up.

About baby - I had been reading that the baby stops moving so much during the 3rd trimester because of the lack of space, but man I'm feeling the exact opposite!!! I've never felt the baby move so much, it's crazy, but I love it!! I just totally love feeling him move across my belly and kick me and stuff... it's just amazing. Paul and I were laying in bed earlier just watching my belly move. And then we put the earphones on with Mozart playing and he reallly started moving around. It was great. He either really liked the music, or hated it! It seemed like he was dancing!! Maybe he'll be a dancer!!! We'll see... lol

Well, I'm gonna try to get some more Christmas stuff put away so I don't have so much to do tomorrow...

I wanna give Pebbles bath tomorrow and clean out the fish tank... I can't believe how nasty the fish tank got while we were gone on vacation. It's totally green and disgusting. I'm going to have to take the fish out, empty it, fill it with hot water, let sit, empty, hot water, empty, regular water, and leave the fish out for about 24 hours.... UGH!! Such a pain in the arse! lol

Well, I'm off like a prom dress!!! Have a good night every one!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: