Thursday, January 10, 2008

Too Much Crap....

Okay, so I've come to the conclusion that we have wayyyy too much Christmas crap!! lol... After I got everything put away I have 2 huge bags and 3 huge tubs full of Christmas stuff... And I don't know how I did it, but I came out with an empty tub... I think it's because I bought an extra tub in Novemeber thinking we may get more Christmas decorations this year, so now we have an empty one!!! woo hoo!! I'll find something to put in it! lol

So all the Christmas stuff is put away. And all our family pictures are back out. I like having the family photos out again... Makes it feel like home! lol...

I'm even starting to try to get some stuff put aside for a yard sale this summer... We have way too much crap that we don't even use, so it'll be good to sell. Plus by this summer we should have some baby stuff we can sale. That'll be nice to get some extra money and get rid of crap we don't use, or even realize we have LOL!!!

Not much happened today. Put all the Christmas stuff away and cleaned out the fish tank... Ugh.. It took forever. I actually just finished. I had to stop earlier because it was time to go to Kroger to get the ingredients for our YUMMMMMMY dinner!!!

We had Roasted Citrus Chicken with Lemon-Thyme Gravy, Mashed Taters, and Roasted Green Beans!!! It was soooo damn good!! And pretty easy to make. Just throw everything for the chicken in a roasting pan and into the oven. Yummmmmmmmmy.

So like I said, I just finished cleaning the fish tank out...

My back is killing me today. I think I did way too much today. I feel like doing so much more though... We need to clean my car out because we're taking it to get Jacob tomorrow because we need to get the stroller. Right now we're watching Tuesdays AMC, so when it goes off we'll clean out my car. And then I also feel like organizing the storage room in the basement, but I need Paul's help for that and I know he doesn't feel like doing it..... :-( Oh well.

Guess I should just relax tonight since we'll have Jacob this weekend.

Not much else here. Thinking about going and heating up some leftovers from dinner... yummmmmmmmy... You just don't know what your missing out on!! lol

I'm outta here!!!

xoxoxo

Amanda

0 comments: