Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend update....

So sleep is still an illusion - It's looks cool and sounds great, but it's not real! lol

I've been getting about 5-6 hours of sleep a night. Not all at once mind you, but 5-6 hours none the less lol. Last night I went to bed at 1:30, fell asleep around 2:30, slept still 4:30 (so theres two hours). Then laid there awake until after 6, slept from about 6:30 until 9:30 (3 more hours), and from about 10:00 till 11:30... That's a total of 6.5 hours!! Yay!!! But I still feel soooo tired! lol... I just wish I could sleep straight through. Why oh why?!?! lol

We went to Janelle's baby shower on Sunday. It was a lot of fun.

OMG I can't believe I forgot... On Saturday we ordered the hutch and combo changer, and bought the glider. I had 3 15% off coupons that expired on Feb 3rd and we wanted to use them to save money. It was great because not only did we save 15% on the hutch and combo, but they were also on clearance!!! Of course we paid just the 20% down for the hutch and combo, because we put it on my credit card. But we had to pay full price for the glider because they had it at the store... So we have a glider in the nursery now!! yay!! i love it!!! The hutch and combo should be here by Feb 15th. Which is when Paul gets his bonus, we'll pick it up on the 15th or 16th and then pay the rest off with his bonus. I'm so excited!! yay!!!

I go to the Chiropractor today at 4:30. I am so totally looking foward to this!!! Really want to get rid of my back aches! lol... I know they probably won't do any adjustments today, but while we're there we will schedule an appointment to come back later in the week for my adjustment... Hopefully it's not too long... I really want to feel better!!! lol.. plus I'm going to ask them for a recommended list of Pediatricians.

I can't find my mouth rubber bands... I don't know what happened to them. If I can't find them then I'll have to call the ortho and get more. I have one in now, but I need to find my bag... Hmmmm wonder where it is?! lol

I called my local Le Leche leader last week and am all set up to attend my first Le Leche League meeting on Friday!! I'm kinda excited about this... if nothing else it'll get me outta the house and maybe I'll make some friends.

Paul and I are also signed up for CPR classes for next week in Rochester. I was hoping to get into the Macomb classes, but they didn't have another Macomb class until the middle of April, and then we would have to find a babysitter, blah blah blah... So we're just going to the Rochester one.

Lets see - what else....

Jen seems to be doing okay. I guess she's come to terms with the fact that she'll be moving out on March 1st. Wow, I can't believe that's only a few weeks away.

I realized/told Paul (on Saturday) that next month we are going to have a baby! lol. He had a look of panic on his face for a split second and then smiled lol... I guess he's really nervous about it. I didn't think he was, but he says he is. lol.. So we'll see

It's about 35 degrees outside right now, I wanna take Pebbles for a little walk today because she hasn't been for one in SOOOOO long. She'll love it. That's for sure. It's just hard to take her for a walk in the winter time here because it's so cold and not everyone shovels their sidewalks.

My tummy is a little upset today. I had some oatmeal when I got up, and then after I ate my tummy started hurting realllly bad. My tummy doesn't hurt so much anymore, but I feel crampy... I think I have to poop... We'll see....

Let's see... Anything else new?

We invited Melonie, Scott, Janelle, and Jason over for dinner next Saturday. I'm not sure what I'm going to make because there'll be 7 of us... I guess I'll figure it out... Hmmm... I'm thinking about maybe the Citrus Roasted Chicken, or Chicken Sketti... Not sure... We're also going to have Jacob next weekend. While I'm at my Le Leche meeting Paul and Jen are going to go get Jacob. We figure this might be the last weekend we'll get him for a couple months... atleast until April. I know we won't get him in March. It'll be too hard... So maybe the end of April, beg. of May.

So I have to leave here around 4ish to get to the Chirpractor at 430. Then after that appointment Paul and I will go eat somewhere and I'll go walk around some store until it's time to meet Sally and the girls. I don't want to drive all the way back home after the appointment just to drive all the way back out there 20 minutes later... Ugh...

Well, I'm gonna go... I think i feel like painting my nails... I haven't painted my nails in MONTHS! lol... It' crazy!

Bye!

0 comments: