Sunday, January 27, 2008

33 weeks 1 day!!!

Not a whole lot has happened since my last entry... I take that back, I guess a lot has happened lol... I dunno we'll see what all I write about in this entry... lol

First of all, we got our crib and dresser!! It was kind of a pain in the arse because we thought they would both fit in my car, and of course they didn't. They barely got the dresser in there and we had to borrow Jerry's truck to get the crib. But we managed. So Friday night we got the crib and dresser home. Had to leave the dresser in my car over night though, but we put the crib together Friday night!!! It looks great! And Saturday we got the dresser out of my car and into the nursery! They looks amazing! I love them! So on Feb 15th we'll order the hutch/changer combo unit. I can't wait! I'm so excited.

Melonie called! Can you believe that?! It's been about 5-6 years since we've heard from her... Pretty much that long since she messed Pauls credit up and crap, but the past is the past.... So we went to her house for dinner Saturday night and had a great time. She cooked and amazing meal, we played Wii (that's so much fun - we wanna get one lol), and watched "Game Plan" (such a cute, funny movie!). It was a great night and we truly enjoyed ourselves.

Today we went to a birth/baby fair. They played the new movie "The Business of Being Born". It was amazing! I think Paul even enjoyed it, he definitely learned a lot and so did I. It was great. We went to some of the vendor booths and got lots of info. I've decided that I'm going to see a chiropractor, and the baby will definitely see one on a regular basis. I've also got to call my local Le Leche League leader and find out when/where the next meeting is. I definitely want to go. And when I have my midwife appointment on Friday I'm going to ask about that breastfeeding class the dr.s office has once a month and see if I can get in for the Feb. class. I want to make sure I'm totally prepared.

But the movie was truly amazing. I definitely recommend ANYONE (but especially pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant) to see this movie. Truly amazing.

In my last entry Paul and I were fighting like crazy about Jen... Well of course that has passed. We met with Sally last Wednesday and everything is all worked out. We have a plan!! Pretty much the gist of it is that she is moving out March 1st and we will help with the first month's rent or finances. Notice I said HELP... we don't have a lot that we can help with, but we can help a little. So without going too much into it, that's the plan... I'm excited about it. Of course I wasn't too happy at first about giving her money, but it's getting her off on her own feet and will allow us to live our lives and be alone a couple weeks before the babies arrival, so it's a great plan. Now we just have to tell Jen, which we'll do Tuesday night.

So hmmm... what else... We had our meeting with Jenny on Jan 12th. That went great as usual. She gave us a relaxation thing we're supposed to do twice a week, of course we haven't done it even once since then... We HAVE to do this. I finally wrote my birth plan!! I was super excited about this and love it!!! The midwife was really happy about my birth plan and said that everything on it was normal for them anyways, so that's great!!! I'll have to post a copy of my birth plan in a couple minutes.

Our next meeting with Jenny is Feb 16th. And on Feb 17th we have our hospital tour.

On Feb 3rd we're going to Janelle's baby shower... that'll be fun.

I had a good birthday... I'm 23 now! woo hoo lol... We went to dinner at Fish Bones the Saturday before my birthday and it was sooooo yummy! Paul's going to wait until Feb 15th to get my birthday present because we just didn't have the money this pay period. I told him to just wait until Feb 15th. After all, I asked for an MP3 player, and those aren't completely cheap. lol

We're still waiting on my firkin W2's so we can do our taxes. And Bush just passed that new thing so we should get about $1200 back in late spring as well... so woo hoo! lol... Now we just gotta get my W2's... figures that RGIS would wait until the last minute to mail them out, doesn't surprise me at all... lol

I'm sure there's more that I wanted to write, but I'm tired of thinking lol...

Oh yea, but before I go... Last Sunday night Beth fell down her basement stairs and broke two ribs. I feel horrible for her. I gotta call her tomorrow and see how she's doing.

I'm out!!!!

0 comments: