Saturday, January 28, 2006

My ass is sore!!

Man my ass is sore from that fall yesterday. I can hardly walk also. My ankle is sore too.

Anyways, we didn't do much today. We woke up around noon and hung out around the house. I made my blog pretty!!! We watched "Wedding Crashers" it was a pretty good movie. Then we went to Blockbuster and rented "Transporter" it was good too. We also went to Kroger and got a Spicy Chicken Supreme Pizze. YUMMY!! Paul didn't eat all his crust so the cat ate it for him. Lol... I swear we should rename him to MIKEY!!! I also clipped coupon. How exciting.

Now Paul's pacing around the house saying he wants to go to bed. It's only 11:30 and it's Saturday night. I'm not ready for bed and I kinda wanted him to stay up with me. I like it when he sits up with me (which never happens). He layed down on the couch but I can tell he's totally bored and ready for bed. It's only 11:30 though. He had a really bad headache and didn't sleep much last night. And I had a sore ass and ankle and didn't sleep much last night. But now he says his headache is coming back so he's sitting there rubbing his head so it doesn't get worse. I just like sitting up with him and watching TV and he never wants to do that. We never seem to want to do the same things at the same time. We're always on the opposite side of the road. Oh well....

88 day's until our wedding. When we get our tax refund its going to be a HUGE shopping spree at Michael's . Lol.. Paul will be bored the whole time, and totally uninterested in what color of flowers, or color of bubbles I get. Oh well.... he'll get over it. I like his input in everything that is wedding related, even though I know he's not interested. I would like it if he took SOME interest in our wedding though. I don't care if it is his 3rd. It's my first, and our first wedding together... you'd think he'd be a little excited about it...

As you can tell I'm a little upset right now. I don't know why though. I just wish Paul and I could enjoy doing the same things together... other then watching movies. That seems like the only thing we do together. I get depressed about it. But I know, he'll say "We're together all the time". Yea, so. We never do anything together. We sit at home and watch TV or movies, and OCASSIONALLY play a game together. But lately we haven't even played games together, just sat around and watched tv or movies.

UGH, well I think I'm going to go smoke now that I've gotten myself all upset. I don't think I explained myself very well in this blog, and have probably come out looking like the bad guy.. Oh well, Paul knows I love him no matter what!!! Love ya babe!!!!

0 comments: